Comfort Monster is searching for an experienced HVAC installer able to work on residential change-outs and to surprise and delight every customer with the best service experience they have ever had. You will be primarily responsible for leading the replacement air conditioning and heating units, including furnaces, condensing units, heat pumps, humidifiers, split systems, and packaged units.
- 5+ years’ experience in installation of residential HVAC units.
- HVAC certifications strongly preferred.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail, with ability to read and interpret plans and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Ability to train and/or manage an installation helper.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass drug test(s) as required by company.
- Ability to push, pull, carry or maneuver parts (with additional manpower or appropriate devices where necessary); carry ladders; work from heights; and work in small spaces.
The HVAC Residential Installer is responsible for the following:
- Replacing or newly installing electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential customers.
- Traveling to job sites in a designated service area, and working with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintaining good working order of company vehicle, including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and cleaning the vehicle on a regular basis.
- Maintaining proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Participating in company-provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Observing all company procedures and safety rules.
- Maintaining accurate time records and send to payroll when required.
- Working as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performing other business tasks if requested by a manager.
- Major Medical
- Short term Disability
- Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Holidays/Vacation
Employee Ownership We encourage each other to always “think like an owner.” We believe that what’s best for the customer will ultimately be good for the company.